Ingevity announces board transitions with two directors leaving in 2026

February 23, 2026 4:18 PM EST

Ingevity Corporation (NYSE: NGVT) announced that two founding directors will conclude their board service at the company's 2026 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, according to a press release statement.

Daniel F. Sansone will end his service in accordance with the board's mandatory retirement age policy. Jean S. Blackwell will conclude her tenure following ten years of service. Both directors have served since Ingevity became a public company in 2016.

Blackwell previously served as chair of the board. The company stated these departures occur in the normal course of board refreshment and do not result from any disagreement with Ingevity on any matter.

Following these changes, the current 11-member board will be resized to 9 members after the annual meeting. The company said this aligns governance with its future scope and strategic direction.

"Ingevity has benefitted immensely from Dan's and Jean's judgment, independence and dedication, beginning with their service as founding directors in 2016," said Bruce Hoechner, chair of the board.

Dave Li, president and chief executive officer, stated the board's planned resizing is consistent with the company's recent actions to streamline the organization and align its portfolio.

Ingevity will file a Current Report on Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission regarding these matters. The North Charleston, South Carolina-based company develops specialty materials and operates from 24 locations worldwide with approximately 1,500 employees.



Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!

You May Also Be Interested In





Related Categories

Board Changes, Corporate News

Related Entities

Maynard Um, Mark Zuckerberg, ARK