HP Inc. (HPQ) Names Jami Miscik to Board of Directors
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HP today announced the appointment of Judith (“Jami”) Miscik to its Board of Directors. Miscik currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chair of Kissinger Associates, an international geopolitical consulting firm, founded by Henry Kissinger in1982. She is also Vice Chair of the Council on Foreign Relations.
The HP Board of Directors is one of the most diverse of any technology company in the U.S. The full HP Board is listed at HP.com.
“We are delighted to welcome Jami to the HP Board of Directors,” said Enrique Lores, President and Chief Executive Officer, HP Inc. “Her vast understanding of the geopolitical and macroeconomic landscapes, combined with her deep experience in international affairs, intelligence and risk assessment, will be a valuable addition to our board as we deliver on our strategy to drive long-term sustainable growth and shareholder value creation.”
Miscik joined Kissinger Associates in 2009 as President and was appointed CEO and Vice Chair in 2017. Prior to entering the private sector, Miscik built a distinguished 22-year career in intelligence, ultimately serving as the Deputy Director of Intelligence at the Central Intelligence Agency. Following this she held a range of leadership roles including at Lehman Brothers.
Miscik holds a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Economics from Pepperdine University, as well as a master’s degree in International Studies from the University of Denver.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Announces Daniel E. Brown to Board
- Evelo Biosciences Inc. (EVLO) Announces Luca Scavo as CFO; Appoints Julie H. McHugh to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Related EntitiesLehman Brothers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!