GXO Logistics, Inc. (GXO) Appoints Jason Papastavrou to its Board
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GXO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: GXO) announced the appointment of Jason Papastavrou, Ph.D., to its board of directors upon today’s spin-off of the company from XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO). Until the spin-off, Dr. Papastavrou had been a member of the board of directors of XPO.
Dr. Papastavrou is the founder and chief investment officer of ARIS Capital Management, LLC. Previously, he was the founder and managing director of the Fund of Hedge Funds Strategies Group of Banc of America Capital Management (BACAP), president of BACAP Alternative Advisors, and a senior portfolio manager with Deutsche Asset Management. Dr. Papastavrou holds three degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, including a doctorate in electrical engineering and computer science.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) Appoints Reggie Love to its Board Replacing David Zaslav
- Vertex (VERX) Acquires LCR-Dixon
- SAB Biotherapeutics Announces SAB-185 Receives Positive DSMB Review and Advances to Phase 3 in NIH-Sponsored ACTIV-2 Trial for Treatment of COVID-19 (BCYP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, ARIS Capital Management, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!