ExxonMobil (XOM) Comments on Engine No. 1 Nomination of Director Candidates
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) issued the following statement in response to Engine No. 1’s nomination of directors for election to ExxonMobil’s board of directors at its 2021 annual meeting of shareholders.
ExxonMobil has engaged with Engine No. 1 since mid-December. The company’s board affairs committee will evaluate Engine No. 1’s notice of nomination and nominees in line with the corporation’s by-laws.
ExxonMobil will continue to update shareholders in the coming weeks on the company’s strategy to build long-term, sustainable value for shareholders. It will also provide updates on company performance and actions to address climate change, including initiatives to commercialize technologies which are key to reducing emissions and meeting societal goals consistent with the Paris Agreement.
ExxonMobil remains committed to investing in the company’s industry-leading advantaged opportunities, significantly reducing costs and improving operational performance to deliver improved shareholder returns and maintain a strong and reliable dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FirstCash (FCFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.30; 1.8% Yield
- Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Announces Plans for New Polyiso Insulation Manufacturing Facility in Sikeston, Missouri
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Offers 3Q EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!