ESSA Pharma Inc. (EPIX) Announces Change to its Board of Directors
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ESSA Pharma Inc. ("ESSA" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: EPIX), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing novel therapies for the treatment of prostate cancer, today announced that Ari Brettman, M.D., has stepped down from ESSA's Board of Directors, which he has been a member of since 2019. Dr. Brettman is a Managing Director of Blackstone's Life Science Group and will be assuming more responsibilities in this role.
"We are extremely grateful to Dr. Brettman for his strong leadership and valuable insights as a member of the Board of Directors," said Richard M. Glickman, Chairman of ESSA's Board of Directors. "On behalf of the entire Board and Executive Management Team, I would like to thank Dr. Brettman for his contributions and continued support, and we wish him success in his future endeavors."
"It has been an honor to serve on ESSA's Board and witness the Company's tremendous growth over the past few years," said Dr. Brettman. "ESSA's passionate and experienced management team positions the Company for continued success and I look forward to following ESSA's progress and the clinical development of the lead product candidate, EPI-7386, which has the potential to transform the treatment paradigm for prostate cancer."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Coupa Software (COUP) Announces Strategic Partnership with Japan Cloud to Establish Coupa K.K.
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) Announces Glass Lewis Recommends Stockholders Vote on the BLUE Proxy Card “FOR” All Blucora Director Nominees
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!