Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Appoints Bob Eddy to Its Board
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) today announced it has appointed
"We are thrilled to welcome Bob to our Board at an exciting time for DICK'S," said
"DICK'S is a true leader in its space, and I am pleased to join the Board as the company is reimagining retail and thinking of new ways to interact with its athletes," said Eddy. "DICK'S has a unique opportunity to further shape the future of both retail and sports, and I look forward to working closely with the Board and the management team as they create value for their shareholders and athletes everywhere."
Eddy has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of BJ's since
Prior to joining BJ's, Eddy worked with retail and consumer products companies as a member of the audit and business advisory practice of PwC in
Eddy serves on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the National Retail Federation and the Board of Trustees of The Boston Children's Hospital. He is a former member of the Board of Directors of Troon Golf. Eddy is also a member of the College Advisory Board for Babson College, his alma mater.
With Eddy's appointment, the DICK'S Sporting Goods Board will expand to 12 directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Appoints Nancy Thornberry to its Board of Directors
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Becomes Official Sporting Goods Retailer of Notre Dame Athletics in Multi-Year Partnership
- Ancora Backs Nelson Peltz for Walt Disney's (DIS) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!