Delek US Holdings (DK) Comments on CVR Energy (CVI) Letter
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) ("Delek US") today issued the following statement regarding the Section 220 books and records request letter sent by CVR Energy, Inc. ("CVR"), a majority owned subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises L.P.:
Delek will review the Section 220 books and records request letter that we received from CVR this morning.
CVR has launched its activism campaign and proxy fight to drive its agenda – which we believe is not in the best interests of Delek shareholders. Indeed, CVR's previous letter demanded that Delek take a number of actions that would benefit CVR, to the detriment of Delek and its shareholders.
The successful execution of Delek's long-term strategy has clearly delivered value for our shareholders, demonstrated by a five-year total shareholder return of +92% in comparison to +28% for the average of our peers(1), including CVR, over the same period.
We will review and respond to CVR's letter in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roblox (RBLX) Announces Gina Mastantuono to Board
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) Signs Definitive Merger Agreement with SharpLink
- ZK International (ZKIN) Subsidiary xSigma Announces NFTs Launches for NBA Players Dwight Howard and Michael Beasley on the xSigma NFT Marketplace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Twitter, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!