Carpenter Technology (CRS) Appoints Ramin Younessi to its Board
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) announced today that Ramin Younessi, who has over thirty years of progressive, global business leadership in the industrial, commercial vehicle and engine industry, has been appointed to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Younessi served as Group President, Construction Industries Group, of Caterpillar, Inc. before retiring in December 2020. As Group President of Caterpillar’s Construction Industries Group, he was responsible for Earthmoving, Excavation, Building Construction Products, China Operations and Global Construction & Infrastructure Divisions, Global Rental and Used Equipment Services, and Strategic Procurement. Mr. Younessi joined Caterpillar in 2013 and has also served as Caterpillar’s Group President of Energy & Transportation and Vice President of Industrial Power Systems. Prior to joining Caterpillar, Mr. Younessi held a number of senior executive positions at Daimler AG and Navistar Inc. In addition, Mr. Younessi has been a Senior Advisor to Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP), a leading private equity investment firm, and board member on several portfolio companies since 2013.
Mr. Younessi holds a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology, a master's degree in Electrical Engineering from Syracuse University and a master's degree in Engineering Management from the University of Maryland. Mr. Younessi is a registered professional engineer in the state of Illinois and a member of SAE International.
“We welcome Ramin to Carpenter Technology’s Board of Directors. Ramin brings over 30 years of commercial vehicle and engine experience and we are confident that his technical, business and leadership acumen will be significant benefit to Carpenter Technology as we continue to expand our business and our highly engineered, high performance solutions portfolio across a range of end-use markets and applications,” said Martin Inglis, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RPM International (RPM) Appoints Elizabeth F. Whited to its Board
- Rand Capital (RAND) Announces Leadership Transition and Changes to Board of Directors
- Southwest Gas (SWX) Confirms $75/sh Takeover Offer From Carl Icahn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesMadison Dearborn Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!