BlackRock (BLK) Announces Resignation of Beth Ford from Board
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On September 30, 2022, Beth Ford notified BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) of her resignation from the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the Company effective immediately. Ms. Ford’s decision to resign relates to her spouse’s acceptance of the position of Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer of the Minnesota State Board of Investment. In connection with certain compliance requirements associated with her spouse’s new position, Ms. Ford determined her resignation would be in the best interests of her family and the Company. Ms. Ford’s resignation was not a result of any disagreement with the Company, the Company’s management or the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illumina (ILMN) Issues Statement in Response to Carl Icahn's Letter
- Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) Announces Board Changes
- Ford (F) announces next-gen EV pickup coming in 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!