Anaptysbio (ANAB) Appoints Daniel Faga to its Board
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AnaptysBio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing first-in-class antibody product candidates focused on emerging immune control mechanisms applicable to inflammation and immuno-oncology indications, today announced the appointment of Mr. Daniel Faga to the company’s Board of Directors.
“Dan has extensive corporate strategy, finance and public company leadership experience in building world-class biopharmaceutical companies,” said Hamza Suria, president and chief executive officer of AnaptysBio. “His unique strategic vision is an exciting addition to our Board of Directors and we look forward to having Dan’s perspective as AnaptysBio continues to advance multiple wholly-owned clinical and preclinical first-in-class therapeutic antibody programs.”
Mr. Faga commented, “AnaptysBio has an impressive track-record of innovating novel therapeutics and is financially well-positioned to drive potentially transformative medicines over the next several years. I am excited about AnaptysBio’s future enabled by the strategic optionality of the company’s pipeline and look forward to working with the Board and management team.”
Mr. Faga is a seasoned executive with more than 20 years of industry and advisory experience in the life sciences industry. Most recently, he was the chief operating officer at Mirati Therapeutics responsible for leading the company’s strategy, corporate finance, legal and other business operations. Prior to Mirati, Dan was chief business officer at Spark Therapeutics until its acquisition by Roche. Previously, Dan was a managing director and founding member of Centerview Partner’s healthcare advisory practice. Dan’s earlier experience includes healthcare investment banking at Merrill Lynch and management consulting in the life sciences practice at PRTM. Dan has earned a B.S. in engineering from Cornell University and an M.B.A. in healthcare management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NRBO) Appoints D. Gordon Strickland to its Board
- First National Community Bancorp, Inc. (FNCB) Reports 2021 EPS of $1.06; Announces 750K Share Buyback
- Sono Group N.V. (SEV) Issues Corporate Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!