Ametek (AME) Appoints Suzanne Stefany to its Board
- Nasdaq slides 1% as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE: AME) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Suzanne Stefany as a new director of the Company. Ms. Stefany is a Partner at PJT Partners, an investment bank headquartered in New York City, where she serves as an advisor to leading global multi-industry companies, advising, and executing on complex strategic and capital market transactions.
"We are pleased to welcome Suzanne as a member of our Board of Directors," commented David A. Zapico, AMETEK Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Suzanne's demonstrated leadership in capital markets, her strong expertise in finance and governance, and her championing of global sustainability initiatives align well with our corporate strategy. Her diverse business acumen and board experience will benefit the continued growth of AMETEK."
Prior to joining PJT Partners in 2017, Ms. Stefany served as Managing Director, Global Industry Analyst for Wellington Management from 2005 where she managed portfolio mandates covering the U.S., Europe, and Asia. She also previously held leadership positions at Loomis Sayles, Invesco Capital Management, and Putnam Investments. Ms. Stefany currently serves as a board member of JELD-WEN where she serves as Lead Independent Director, Chair of the Nominating and Governance Committee, and a member of the Compensation Committee.
Ms. Stefany holds a bachelor's degree in Quantitative Economics and Spanish with Honors from Tufts University and a master's degree in Finance from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nucor (NUE) Announces Addition of Michael W. Lamach to the Nucor Board of Directors
- Ametek Inc. (AME) PT Raised to $135 at RBC Capital
- Ametek Inc. (AME) PT Raised to $140 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesPutnam Investments, Wellington Management, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!