Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Appoints Marie Meynadier, PhD to its Board
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today that Marie Meynadier, Ph.D., founder of EOS imaging, has been appointed as an independent director to the ATEC Board.
With over 25 years of experience in the high tech and medical device industries, Dr. Meynadier currently sits on boards of multiple medical technology companies in Europe and North America. She founded and served as Chief Executive Officer of EOS imaging until 2018, after which she remains a director and head of the Strategic Committee. Prior to her tenure at EOS, Dr. Meynadier served as Chief Executive Officer of Biospace Lab, a French preclinical imaging company, which she rapidly guided to profitability. She began her career in the semiconductor industry at Bellcore and ATT Bell Labs in New Jersey. Dr. Meynadier received a degree in electrical engineering from Sup Télécom, Paris, and her Ph.D. in physics from Ecole Normale Supérieure Ulm, Paris.
“We would like to welcome Marie to the ATEC team,” said Pat Miles, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Her wealth of imaging expertise will be invaluable as we integrate EOS imaging and extend the technology to establish new standards in spine. We also look forward to leveraging Marie’s global leadership experience as we further develop and then execute ATEC’s strategy to expand into untapped international markets.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Park National Corp. (PRK) Appoints Frederic Bertley to its Board
- Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) received a Notice of Allowance for its US patent application 16/312,162 titled "COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR DELIVERING MESSENGER RNA" - Patent Grants
- Cinedigm (CIDM) Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!