trivago N.V. (TRVG) PT Raised to $3.65 at Citi
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Citi analyst Jason Bazinet raised the price target on trivago N.V. (NASDAQ: TRVG) to $3.65 (from $2.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Talkdesk Teams Up with Zoom to Unify Contact Center Collaboration
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!