j2 Global Communications (JCOM) PT Raised to $163 at Sidoti
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Sidoti analyst Gregory Burns raised the price target on j2 Global Communications (NASDAQ: JCOM) to $163.00 (from $142.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SK Materials Co Ltd (036490:KS) PT Raised to KRW400,000 at Daiwa Securities
- Brenntag AG (BNR:GR) (BNTGY) PT Raised to EUR90 at HSBC
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR4.60 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!