fuboTV (FUBO) PT Lowered to $35 at Oppenheimer
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein lowered the price target on fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) to $35.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $110 at Stifel
- JD Sports Fashion plc (JD:LN) (JDDSF) PT Raised to GBP p 1,120 at Goldman Sachs
- fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) Extends Gain, Up 15%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!