c3.ai (AI) PT Lowered to $13 at Wedbush
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives lowered the price target on c3.ai (NYSE: AI) to $13.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Says Avantor (AVTR) Selloff is 'Overdone', Upgrades to Buy
- Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (ELMUF) PT Lowered to EUR50.80 at UBS
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Lowered to KRW35,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!