bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Lowered to $86 at Wedbush
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) to $86.00 (from $124.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) and Resilience Announce Strategic Alliance to Develop Next Generation Cell Therapies
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!