bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Lowered to $81 at Wedbush
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) to $81.00 (from $89.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) and Resilience Announce Strategic Alliance to Develop Next Generation Cell Therapies
- Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at Deutsche Bank
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR16 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!