argenx SE (ARGX) PT Raised to $253 at Wedbush
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on argenx SE (NASDAQ: ARGX) to $253.00 (from $231.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- argenx to Present at 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Datadog (DDOG) PT Raised to $160 at Stifel
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$65 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!