Zynga (ZNGA) PT Raised to $9 at Benchmark
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) to $9.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $5.25 at Needham & Company
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR11.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!