Zillow Group (ZG) PT Raised to $210 at Craig-Hallum
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Jason Kreyer raised the price target on Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) to $210.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Overweight
- JTC Plc. (JTC:LN) PT Raised to GBP7.65 at Berenberg
- John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (WDGJF) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!