Wrap Technologies (WRAP) PT Raised to $9.40 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Jon Hickan raised the price target on Wrap Technologies (NASDAQ: WRAP) to $9.40 (from $8.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK195 at Credit Suisse
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP89.10 at Barclays
- RELX Plc. (REL:LN) (RELX) PT Raised to GBP25.40 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!