Wolfspeed (WOLF) PT Lowered to $15 at Wells Fargo
- Stocks sputter as growth fears offset China COVID shift
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Dollar in demand; Recession fears start to mount
Wells Fargo analyst Gary Mobley lowered the price target on Wolfspeed (NYSE: WOLF) to $15.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Versus Systems Inc. (VS) to Neutral
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) PT Raised to $340 at Deutsche Bank
- MongoDB (MDB) PT Raised to $230 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!