Wolfspeed (WOLF) PT Lowered to $125 at JPMorgan
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
JPMorgan analyst Samik Chatterjee lowered the price target on Wolfspeed (NYSE: WOLF) to $125.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) PT Raised to $86 at Citi, Removes 'High-Risk' Designation
- TFI International Inc. (TFII:CN) (TFII) PT Raised to Cdn$185 at TD Securities
- Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Lowered to AUD2.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!