Willdan Group (WLDN) PT Raised to $72 at Sidoti
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower as rate hike worries spark tech rout
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
Sidoti analyst Marc Riddick raised the price target on Willdan Group (NASDAQ: WLDN) to $72.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) PT Lowered to $140 at Cowen
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) PT Raised to $260 at Jefferies
- Edgio (EGIO) PT Raised to $5.75 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!