Whiting Petroleum (WLL) PT Raised to $36 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) to $36.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) PT Raised to $50 at Piper Sandler
- Yihai International Holding Ltd. (1579:HK) (YNNHF) PT Lowered to HK$58 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!