Whiting Petroleum (WLL) PT Raised to $27 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) to $27.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Scientific Games (SGMS) PT Raised to $105 at Craig-Hallum But Has $190+ Upside Potential on Lottery Divestiture
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.61 at CLSA
- Eletromidia SA (ELMD3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$28 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!