Whiting Petroleum (WLL) PT Lowered to $7.50 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) to $7.50 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) to Overweight Following New Takeover Bid
- Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at TD Securities
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!