Werner Enterprises (WERN) PT Raised to $61 at Deutsche Bank
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Deutsche Bank analyst Amit Mehrotra raised the price target on Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN) to $61.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Werner Enterprises (WERN) at Buy
- China Galaxy (6881:HK) (CGXYY) PT Raised to HK$5.61 at Morgan Stanley
- Hyundai Engineering and Construction Co Ltd (000720:KS) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!