Werner Enterprises (WERN) PT Raised to $40 at JPMorgan
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
JPMorgan analyst Brian Ossenbeck raised the price target on Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN) to $40.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Werner Enterprises (WERN) at Buy
- Want Want China Holdings Limited (151:HK) (WWNTF) PT Lowered to HK$6.50 at JPMorgan
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (9101:JP) (NPNYY) PT Raised to JPY6,300 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!