Wendy's (WEN) PT Raised to $26.50 at Wedbush
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
Wedbush analyst Nick Setyan raised the price target on Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) to $26.50 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackwells Capital Calls on Trian to End its Misguided and "Ego-Driven" Campaign to Seek Board Representation at Disney
- JPMorgan Upgrades KCE Electronics PCL (KCE:TB) to Neutral
- UBS Upgrades Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!