Welltower, Inc. (WELL) PT Raised to $60 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Welltower, Inc. (NYSE: WELL) to $60.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Buy
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Lowered to $260 at Truist Securities, Following Earnings
- Deliveroo Holdings PLC (ROO:LN) (DROOF) PT Raised to GBP p 440 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!