Welltower, Inc. (WELL) PT Raised to $39 at BofA Securities
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein raised the price target on Welltower, Inc. (NYSE: WELL) to $39.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $368 at Craig-Hallum After NDR
- CLSA Downgrades Midea Real Estate Holding Ltd (3990:HK) to Outperform (2)
- China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (CRBJF) PT Lowered to HK$46 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!