Wells Fargo Upgrades Cardlytics (CDLX) to Overweight
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Wells Fargo analyst Timothy Willi upgraded Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $150.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of Cardlytics closed at $120.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Luminar Technologies (LAZR) to Outperform; 'well positioned to upward-revise its order book'
- UBS Upgrades Gazprom PJSC (OGZD:LI) (OGZPY) to Buy
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!