Wells Fargo Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Wells Fargo analyst Brian Fitzgerald downgraded Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $14.00 (from $27.00).
Shares of Snap Inc closed at $9.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $21 at Barclays, Numbers Could Be Revised Up
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR2,700 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!