Wells Fargo Downgrades Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) to Equal Weight
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Wells Fargo analyst Jim Birchenough downgraded Global Blood Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GBT) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $68.50 (from $66.00).
Shares of Global Blood Therapeutics closed at $66.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Neutral as Easy Money Made
- Wells Fargo Downgrades TransDigm (TDG) to Equal Weight
- Twilio (TWLO) stock falls after Jefferies downgrade to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!