Wells Fargo Downgrades Cardtronics Inc (CATM) to Equal Weight
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Wells Fargo analyst Timothy Willi downgraded Cardtronics Inc (NASDAQ: CATM) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $39.00 (from $30.00).
Shares of Cardtronics Inc closed at $38.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades MMG Ltd. (1208:HK) to Neutral
- Misumi Group (9962:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,200 at Citi
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB4.58 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!