Weingarten (WRI) PT Raised to $32 at Jefferies
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Jefferies analyst Jonathan Petersen raised the price target on Weingarten (NYSE: WRI) to $32.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Downgrades EV Maker XPeng to Neutral, Prefers BYD and Li Auto Over Nio
- China Gas Holdings Ltd. (384:HK) (CGHLY) PT Lowered to HK$11 at JPMorgan
- LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) PT Lowered to KRW740,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!