Weight Watchers International (WW) PT Raised to $38 at B.Riley
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
B.Riley analyst Kara Anderson raised the price target on Weight Watchers International (NASDAQ: WW) to $38.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) to Hold
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD118 at CIMB
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,070 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!