Wedbush Upgrades Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) to Outperform
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Wedbush analyst Peter Winter upgraded Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $79.00 (from $73.00).
Shares of Texas Capital Bancshares closed at $62.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades StarPower Semiconductor Ltd (603290:CH) to Buy
- KMC Kuei Meng International Inc (5306:TT) PT Raised to NT$305 at CLSA
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc (ATE:CN) (ATBPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!