Wedbush Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Wedbush analyst Seth Basham upgraded Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $85.00 (from $62.00).
Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods closed at $68.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Universal Forest Products (UFPI) PT Raised to $95 at Stifel
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!