Wedbush Upgrades Century Communities (CCS) to Outperform
- Stocks off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Wedbush analyst Jay McCanless upgraded Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $64.00 (from $48.00).
Shares of Century Communities closed at $48.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
- UBS Upgrades Euskaltel, S.A. (EKTL:SM) (ESKTF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Buy, 'our focus shifts to storage'