Wedbush Upgrades AnaptysBio (ANAB) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten upgraded AnaptysBio (NASDAQ: ANAB) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $35.00 (from $20.00).
Shares of AnaptysBio closed at $27.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to Overweight on Successful Diversification and Valuation
- Equitable Group Inc. (EQB) (EQGPF) PT Raised to Cdn$170 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Upgrades KLA Corporation (KLAC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!