Wedbush Downgrades Tesaro (TSRO) to Neutral Following Acquisition Offer
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten downgraded Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $75.00 (from $60.00).
Shares of Tesaro closed at $73.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- TVS Motors (TVSM:IN) PT Raised to INR430 at Kotak
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!