Wedbush Downgrades NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten downgraded NovoCure Ltd. (NASDAQ: NVCR) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $154.00 (from $159.00).
Shares of NovoCure Ltd. closed at $197.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) to Neutral
- MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc (8725:JP) (MSADY) PT Raised to JPY3,670 at Morgan Stanley
- Citi Downgrades InvoCare Ltd. (IVC:AU) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!