Wedbush Downgrades Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten downgraded Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $16.00 (from $21.00).
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $15.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Pinterest Inc (PINS) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!