Wedbush Downgrades Home Point Capital Inc. (HMPT) to Neutral
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Wedbush analyst Henry Coffey downgraded Home Point Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: HMPT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $4.00 (from $5.50).
Shares of Home Point Capital Inc. closed at $3.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Tritium (DCFC) to Neutral
- Beiersdorf AG (BEI:GR) (BDRFY) PT Raised to EUR122 at Goldman Sachs
- Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) PT Lowered to CHF318 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!