Wedbush Downgrades Chewy Inc. (CHWY) to Neutral
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Wedbush analyst Seth Basham downgraded Chewy Inc. (NYSE: CHWY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $44.00 (from $35.00).
Shares of Chewy Inc. closed at $41.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Chewy Inc. (CHWY) at Outperform
- Siam Cement PCL (SCC:TB) (SCVUF) PT Lowered to THB333 at Nomura/Instinet
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR3,100 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!