Wedbush Downgrades Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Wedbush analyst Seth Basham downgraded Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $33.00 (from $27.00).
Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond closed at $41.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $24 at Loop Capital
- 1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) PT Raised to EUR24 at Goldman Sachs
- ERO Copper (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Canaccord Genuity