Watts Waters (WTS) PT Raised to $128 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Watts Waters (NYSE: WTS) to $128.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinterest Inc (PINS) PT Raised to $84 at BofA Securities Ahead of Earnings
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at Scotiabank
- Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Year Over Year Declines Likely But Expected, Stifel Expects a Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!